Available start dates are underlined and in bold. Weekly lets start on a Saturday and short breaks are available in off-peak season only (minimum 3 nights). We do not accept dogs, but cannot guarantee to those with allergies that pets have not been within the cottage. Prices start from £180 per night for an off-peak short break rising to £1200 for high-peak weeks.
If your preferred dates aren’t available, please take a look at our sister cottage on the mainland – same standard of accommodation and still within striking distance of Holy Island as well as many other attractions that Northumberland has to offer! Click here to visit the website for The Old Workshop, Milfield
Our basic terms and conditions are as follows and a further contract will be sent to you with your provisional booking confirmation prior to you paying a deposit.
- The cottage is hired solely for the use of those listed on the booking. Additional guests are not permitted and exceeding the occupancy capacity may invalidate our insurance.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is payable to reserve your booking, with the balance due six weeks prior to your stay. Failure to pay the balance will result in forfeit of deposit and the property will be re-listed. If the property is subsequently re-let, your deposit will be refunded.
- We strongly suggest you take out adequate insurance against having to cancel your booking. We will refund in full or move bookings should any government restrictions prevent travel. This does not include not being able to travel if you have contracted Covid – this should be covered by your own insurance.
- If for any reason we have to cancel your stay, all monies paid in advance will be refunded in full, but we will not issue compensation of any sort. This would only happen in extreme circumstances should the property need urgent maintenance.
- We do not ask for a damage deposit and in return we would expect you to leave the property as you first found it and pay for any losses, breakages or damage.